The Stone Center of NJ currently has an opening for a full – time Surgical Scheduler in our Short Hills, NJ Administrative office. The Stone Center is one of the largest lithotripsy facilities in the country with over 90 credentialed Urologists on staff. We are dedicated to providing high quality patient care.
– Must be able to manage a demanding workload with ease and multitask
– Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient flow and scheduling requests
– Work closely with doctors’ schedulers to utilize available procedure times at The Center
– Ensure that all diagnostic, imaging, pre-admission testing and clearance are received from doctors’ offices and made available to the Clinical Staff
– Knowledge of Encircle, AdvantX, Simple Admit and/or Questys is preferred
– Must possess the ability to communicate, interact, and work effectively with all staff members and management to ensure a true team approach
– Knowledge of complying with and maintaining confidentiality of patient health information
– College degree preferred
– Experience requested but entry level will be considered
SALARY: Commensurate with experience. Full time benefits include holidays off, 3 weeks’ vacation, 401k with matching up to 6%, health benefits and life insurance.
Our goal at The Stone Center is to make a patient’s experience a positive one. If you feel that you have the qualities and credentials we are looking for, please send your resume to:
The Stone Center of NJ, LLC
Mary Beth Guilbert, RN, MA, COO
830 Morris Avenue
Short Hills, NJ 07078