The Stone Center of NJ follows COVID-19 protocols as mandated by the State of NJ and CDC guidance to protect the further spread of COVID-19.
- Please bring your COVID-19 Vaccine Card with you if you are fully vaccinated.
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated you will be given a rapid antigen test on the day of your procedure at The Stone Center.
- Are Restricted as per NJ DOH mandates. Our waiting room is too small to accommodate social distancing requirements and patients.
- Patient escorts are requested to drop off the patient. You will be contacted by the staff to inform you when the patient will be ready to be discharged. Patients will be ready to go home between two to four hours after dropping off, depending on the procedure performed. If you choose to wait, you may wait in your car, or University Hospital cafeteria adjacent to the Center. Places to wait are limited.
A Visitor is allowed if:
- A patient under the age of 18, one parent/guardian may accompany.
- A patient with intellectual, developmental, physical, or other cognitive disability requiring assistance, one adult may accompany.
- Special circumstances exist that require a visitor. Please call 973-564-5642 for assistance.
- Visitors who are required to stay at the facility must be fully vaccinated or be tested for COVID-19 prior to arrival at The Stone Center and present a negative test result.
- Cleaning/disinfecting at The Center as recommended by the CDC and NJ Dept. of Health.
- Strict hand hygiene and availability of hand sanitizer in all staff and patient areas.
- Staff, patients, and visitors take part in health screening on a daily basis.
- Face masks are required for staff, patients, and visitors in the Center.