Click here for COVID-19 details in Spanish
Haga clic aquí para obtener detalles de COVID-19 en español
The Stone Center of NJ follows COVID-19 protocols as mandated by the State of NJ and CDC guidance.
- Face masks are required for staff, patients, and visitors in the Center.
- The COVID-19 Community Transmission Level is High in our area therefore visitors are restricted.
- Patient escorts are requested to drop off the patient. You will be contacted by the staff to inform you when the patient will be ready to be discharged. Patients will be ready to go home between two to four hours after dropping off, depending on the procedure performed. If you choose to wait, you may wait in your car, or University Hospital cafeteria adjacent to the Center. Places to wait are limited.
A Visitor is allowed if:
- A patient under the age of 18, one parent/guardian may accompany.
- A patient with intellectual, developmental, physical, or other cognitive disability requiring assistance, one adult may accompany.
- Special circumstances exist that require a visitor. Please call 973-564-5642 for assistance.
- Visitors who are required to stay at the facility must be fully vaccinated or be tested for COVID-19 prior to arrival at The Stone Center and present a negative test result.